View Single Post
09-25-2013, 11:20 PM
vCash: 500
Price being out of the top50 is another proof he proved nothing at all so far. He has potential for sure but he needs to step his game up.

I have alot of respect for Sidney Crosby but when I heard him saying that Price is the best goalie of the NHL I was laughing my azz off. I think he'll be alot better in the next few years but as we speak right now he's not top5 oh no no ! I wish him a great season.

For P.K Subban we can say 27th best player in the whole league for the 1st time he makes the list isnt bad at all but he's even better than that honestly ! Im a habs fan but I do watch alot of hockey games from other clubs and there's not 10 P.K Subban in this league im just being honest here. That guy does everything. He plays in all situations, he has a canon shot, skating is off the chart, he's really physical he hits hard and score goals. I love Erik Karlsson but overall in no way he's a better D than Subban forget it ! He's maybe more gifted offensively a bit but Subban brings more aspects that's not even a debate.

Feintastic is offline   Reply With Quote