Thread: Value of: Zack Kassian
View Single Post
Old
09-25-2013, 10:39 PM
Betamax*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sweetness View Post
I'm sure it will be hard to get an accurate read but I'd appreciate input on what people think is fair value for Zach Kassian as well as guesses on how good he will be in the next few years.

Thanks for the input.
I don't think there really is a "fair" value right now that GMMG would be willing to trade Kassian anytime soon as a lot of his reputation is at stake on whether Kassian realizes his potential or not. So the Canucks are going to do everything in their power to try to extract the potential and develop Kassian into the player they hope he will become.

GMMG' 1st ever draft pick, Cody Hodgson was traded away for him (reportedly due to off-ice issues between his representatives and the team when it came to ice time and health diagnosis etc..). Right now seems to be positioned to be a cornerstone player for the Sabres and potential future Captain while Kassian is touch and go whether he will ever become a semi-consistent NHL foward let alone the rare power forward that the Canucks hoped they could develop when they made the trade for him.

Betamax* is offline   Reply With Quote