Old
09-26-2013, 10:18 PM
Striiker
Orange and Black

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gert B Frobe View Post
preseason doesn't matter if you win

but if you can't win a single damn game in regulation for the entire preseason even when you dress regulars against mainly AHL lineups???

that matters... this team has looked awful so far

this system with these defensemen just doesn't make me optimistic

We have two old puck movers who are getting slower every game, a young puck mover who hasn't proven anything and a bunch of "throw it off the glass" guys. Throw in Coburn - no idea what he is. Big guy, great skater, never buries anybody and can't do anything with the puck. I'm concerned.
Every game so far has been a couple regulars and mainly AHLers/juniors for both teams, not just the Flyers. It's not like they're dressing all their starters against AHLers and getting beat. The only exception was the first game against NJ where both teams had their real lineups and that was the first game the Flyers had played together in months. Not to mention they have new players and lines that will take a bit on time to get used to each other. I really don't see why so many people are getting so worked up over nothing. If this continues into the regular season then go ahead and worry, but not now, it's way to early for worrying.

Striiker is online now   Reply With Quote