View Single Post
Old
09-27-2013, 02:59 AM
Machinehead
I Bring The Weather

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cresto View Post
With Cally, Hags, Stepan out and a new coach who's giving EVERYONE a chance and a road trip that bundles 4 games in 5 minutes, I don't blame him. I think this is a part of the due process. Can we as a fan base having talked about this for thousands and thousands of posts come up with a line that we are confident in with the roster players that we've had to work with? There aren't many options. Truthfully, our two biggest assets are Stepan and Nash, one without the other can be quite underwhelming. Nash and Brassard isn't hopeful, Lindberg, Moore, Boyle aren't going to be enough to compliment Nash. Richards is now a #2C at best. So basically, without Stepan in the line up, we don't have.... well, our leading scorer and without Stepan, Nash is not quite at 100%. It's not to make excuses for Rick but chemistry is in fact a thing. With good chemistry, his apparent half ass effort tonight would probably look a lot better. My point is, we don't have lines ready and that's quite alright. There are a lot of days of practice left. Two more practices before the game in Phoenix and I'm guessing AV will have enough time and opportunity to talk to his coaches and the players and figure out a proper lineup.

God, I'm hoping Step comes up huge this year. All bitterness aside, we need him.
Bitterness? Nah, none of that.

Ben Hutton is my Spirit Animal. Jeff Gorton is not.
Machinehead is offline   Reply With Quote