View Single Post
Old
09-27-2013, 01:03 PM
Turrican*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandPapillon View Post
But it isn't just about re-signing Petro. The difference between what Paajarvi makes and what Perron makes is right around what Jordan Leopold is making. Does anyone remember Leopold in the playoffs last season? Need I say more. The Blues panicked and made a deal where they gave up the better player. Further what Paajarvi is supposed to become is just more of the same defensively responsible, offensively limited players the Blues already have a handful of. If one single, good thing was going to happen out of this trade, it was that Schwartz was going to get more time. Now, I don't think it is out of the realm of possibilities that Hitchcock overuses his old, reliable Morrow and takes minutes away from Jaden.

Perron will thrive in Edmonton. 60 points is a very realistic possibility. I think that the trade absolutely has the potential to be one of the worst in franchise history, and that is really saying something.
As an Oiler fan... Nothing will beat the Pronger trade for you guys. Absolutely nothing.

Turrican* is offline   Reply With Quote