View Single Post
Old
09-27-2013, 01:13 PM
HatTrick Swayze
Tomato Potato

vCash: 500
Personally I would much rather see Boyle-Lindberg-Hrivik and Kreider-Miller-Fast.

Don't know why Boyle has not been shifted to wing yet? Stepan, Brassard, and Richards (based on how AV has used him) have the C spots apparently on lockdown. I guess the debate is Boyle/Moore for 4c, which is why both have been played exclusively at C? Also Miller is fighting for a wing spot so they want him playing wing? I guess it makes sense if you reason it out.

The C situation also indicates that Lindberg appears to be a goner unless he forces management to play Richards/Brassard at wing. I would keep Lindberg and shift Richards, but it really doesn't look to be in the cards. Similarly as I touched on earlier it means Miller has to fight for a wing spot (vs C); if he has another good game that likely punches Kreider's ticket to Hartford unless Kreider beats out Fast by a large margin and Miller shifts to RW.

Just thinking out loud here...