View Single Post
Old
09-27-2013, 02:37 PM
HooliganX2

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Minute Minor View Post
Get off it with Schwartz/Hitchcock. Hitchcock just raved about Schwartz and talked about moving him to the Berglund line to "get them going". He played on the top line as a rookie in last year's post-season. There is zero evidence of Hitchcock not trusting him or that somehow Morrow is going to steal his minutes.

Schwartz will get all the ice time he's earned. We'll see if Morrow has it in him to be a top line player. My suspicion is that he is SOME of the time, but won't hold up as the season wears on. Morrow bumped MPS, I could buy that argument. But Schwartz is being used in the same way Steen has been used....plugged into a line to get it back on track.
I pretty much agree with this Schwartz ice time will be the same with or without Morrow.

I do see MPS as the one who will lose ice time because of Morrow. I know I have been down on the Morrow signing in general I do think Morrow is the better player to MPS currently. So I couldn't argue with Hitchcock giving Morrow more ice time the MPS.

HooliganX2 is online now   Reply With Quote