View Single Post
Old
09-27-2013, 07:46 PM
Valic
BOOOOOOOOOO

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad Mikowsky View Post
What would be great is if both TSN 1260 and Oilers now would stop inviting MC79.

Instantly switch stations when I hear that egotistical jerk on the air.
Opposite for me. I tune in for sure when hes on. Breath of fresh air having fancy stats on the radio. Love it. Then again, I'm not afraid to admit most of my views on things he talks about are very similiar to his.

I love Nielson in the mornings tho, I feel situation is very similar to Jim Rome. I love American Football, and I love alot of his guests, but I don't get the jokes. With the Nielson and Fraser show in the morning, I get all their inside jokes. Club beat loop, Redskins practice, The Rookie, Encarnation song, and all the others are things I know, and enjoy re-hashing. If you don't get it, then its obviously just drivel. I think they as a team are getting better. Fras the contrarion has been picking his battles better, minus the whole Oiler's training camp thing.

Eh Spec, I love Spec as a guest, but could take him or leave him as a host. It's weird.

I enjoy Gregor. Now that he's married his humor has shifted slightly, and it's shifted in the right direction. I really like Lowetide, not only because he's HF alumni and a happy Oilers blogger, he's just so genuinely excited. He's honestly a personification of alot of us after we've gone through a PG filter I feel. He's best when Allison fills in for cConnor tho, she has better side kick chops than Connor imo.

Last edited by Valic: 09-27-2013 at 08:00 PM.
Valic is offline   Reply With Quote