View Single Post
Old
09-27-2013, 08:20 PM
Trafalgar Law
Waive Dallas Eakins

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnyjimmy08 View Post
im dumbfounded why Nichushkin gets trash talked so much on here. Myself, I love seeing non top 5 recently drafted guys prove everyone wrong, and light it up and prove to teams that passed on them that they are the real deal.... No matter what team it is. TSN just said too that he has been unreal all preseason and alot of teams will be regretting not taking him. Good job Nichushkin and good job Dallas with drafting this beast

Also, this is tough to admit cause I am not a fan of the Oilers, but it woulda been kinda cool seeing him play on the Oilers and play with those smaller skilled guys nightly.
Most Oilers fans are happy with the way Nurse has played, but there's a few fans that have a grudge against Nurse for some reason and continuously trash him on the Oilers boards and pump up Nichushkin like he's the next Lindros. This is why Nurse backers seem really bitter towards Nichushkin. Personally I think they're both great prospects that both fill a major need and I'll leave it at that and support Nurse all the way. A Nichushkin-Gagner-Yakupov line would've been fun to watch though.