View Single Post
Old
09-28-2013, 02:48 AM
sparkle twin
I luv u summertime

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Legwand, Bourque, Smith, Weber, Josi all -2. And that's with Smith scoring 2 goals. The box score did not look good tonight at all.

Moser scored again, don't know if this one was as easy as the one the other night!

I think Beck ends up back in Milwaukee, I just haven't hardly heard his name at all during games (not that I could hear many games).

Next game is for real!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleangene View Post
I hope the "Housley Magic" starting to kick in soon. From what it looked like in the 2 home games, his input towards fixing the Power Play has not began at all for sure.
I thought the PP looked good in the Tampa game. It didn't score, but they had the puck most of the time in the TB zone, moved it well, got a few shots and were able to get back and set up again after the puck was cleared.

And I thought Ellis and Klein played great in that TB game as well (just in general, their overall play).

And Hendricks as well, he pestered the hell out of Stamkos. Stamkos obviously doesn't like to be hit because he kept giving slashes and punches to Hendricks after he got hit a few times.

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote