Thread: Post Game Talk: Season Over.... errr.. PREseason over.
View Single Post
Old
09-28-2013, 05:02 AM
GbgRanger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBKers View Post
Another question to Blue Blooded, Ola and the rest of us €urotrash NYR followers - have you guys been watching these preseason games played at these ridiculous times? I have seen every minute live --- PUKE --- and still try to run a pretty big resort as my day job. What a waste of time it has been.
None of the kids IMO stick out above the vet regulars - which I am not sure is a good thing or a bad thing right now as the vets have been pretty bad all around. Fast looks the best and most ready IMO, then Miller, Lindberg, Allen, Hrivik, Mashinter and last of the fwds unfortunately Kreider. What is up wit his hockey sense, consistency and feel for finding the right spaces/opening up for getting the puck with some speed? Everybody seems to need Stepans passing back asap. Then the last player to judge is D Falk who has been a big disappointment so far.
Welcome back to the big club Mr Bickel btw Interesting couple of days of roster moves coming up
I only missed the games against Vancouver and LA due to traveling. But I must admit I fell asleep a few times during the games against Edmonton and Calgary. I just finished my education and I´m jobhunting so I can sleep until the afternoon if I wish but I usually try to get up early to phone around.

I´ve been most impressed with Fast so far and I really miss seeing Hagelin right now. Callahan is also a big gap in the lineup but both he and Hagelin are close to returning no?

GbgRanger is offline   Reply With Quote