Thread: Post-Game Talk: Season Over.... errr.. PREseason over.
View Single Post
09-28-2013, 10:30 AM
Hollywood Hulk Hogan
nWo 4 Life Brother
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hulk Hogan
Originally Posted by shinchanyo View Post
Is any1 else ok with this season being a bad one? I wouldn't mind a top 10 pick to compliment the guys we have now and will have in the near future especially assuming it'll be a guy who can score and take over games a little bit offensively starting within 2 years (as opposed to our later 1st rounders and picks who always take 3+ years).

This team desperately could use a Tarasenko right now. Not an endictment of the McI draft I just mean we could use a shot at a talented scorer in the draft. I know McI had a poor preseason but I'm looking forward to him hitting his stride and starting to play next year. Especially if we let Girardi go which is a possibility. I'm not actually convinced he'll be ready next year but I am hopeful. Hopefully Skjei takes a jump with added responsibility and it looks like Allen is going to slot into a spot next year if we need him which rules.

So D wise we're golden it's just the offense which has been sad at best and this is the cheapest way to fix it (which is important with our cap right now. Guys like JT, Kreider, Fasth and Lindberg will hopefully bring a wave of offense with them as well.)
Do you trust this organization's drafting guys? We'd probably draft another defenseman

Hollywood Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote