View Single Post
Old
09-28-2013, 10:35 AM
mantis toboggan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongo View Post
You will realize very quickly that this is not allowed to occur on here. I try to be as optimistic as I can, and not put all that much stock into preseason action. I understand that we didn't play too well in the preseason and it's a little troublesome, but people are already calling for a coaching change and Homer to "step down" when a meaningful game has yet to be played in the 13-14 season. I am hoping they come out firing on all cylinders and are completely healthy to begin the year, and would like to see everyone's opinion on the personnel then.

Now if they come out stumbling and can't put forth a complete game, then I will say it might be time to make a move. I am not saying after the first 5 games either, I need to see more than that with the healthy and new line up. Say 20-25 games in, if we are hovering around .500 or even lower, then make a move.

EDIT: See you joined in 2009, just saw your post count. You are fully aware of the level of doom and gloom around here.
Yea I've seen my fair share of the negative attitude around here over the past few years, I may not post all that much but I lurk around the forums a lot. I can understand people were upset last year and didn't have much optimism, I didn't either. But it's a whole new year, and the way I see it we've only played 2 games with most of our regulars. Sure we lost, but to call for a coaching and GM change already is just silly. I personally think they will come out strong in the season opener (at least I hope so because ill be there!) and be a lot better when the games actually matter. On the other hand they could come out sputtering like last year, which ill admit Im a little worried will happen. But I'm trying to have some optimism, because it's no fun to be all negative. I'm excited as **** for this season

mantis toboggan is offline   Reply With Quote