View Single Post
Old
09-28-2013, 11:14 AM
BernieParent

vCash: 500
I don't think it's unrealistic or overstating things to say that the Flyers have something to prove after last season. What we have seen so far is, arguably, a poor omen. I agree that preseason losses are fine as long as there is progress in the evaluation of players and in the team coming together as a cohesive unit. As others have said, however, the same bad habits and lack of preparation, positioning and ability to adapt within a game have been on display. It's worrisome, and it should be worrisome for the people running this organization who have paid top dollar for the talent on the ice and who are beholden to we fans whose willingness to invest time and money in their organization that feeds their budget sheet.

I don't expect perfection, but I do expect progress. Identify what caused a loss and try to fix it. I'm not seeing many signs of progress across the board.

Yes, I'll be fine to hold stronger judgement until games that matter are decided. But the taste of last season remains bitter in my mouth. And I think we deserve better.

BernieParent is offline   Reply With Quote