View Single Post
Old
09-28-2013, 03:16 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by manningite View Post
I started the comparison just to see what people thought about this question...

The club/coach last year were working with MPS to make him a hitting, powerful force in front of the net grinder which he almost took offence to at first but then started into the role with mixed success. Now with JJ do people think we have,found that which the team felt we needed out of MPS, perhaps even a better version of it.

I was tired of Perron/MPS comparisons and predictions of MPSs career. My thoughts are between that trade and picking up JJ we have filled that role and scored ourselves a better two way forward.

All the luck to Magnus in St. Louis I will add.
Yeah I pretty much agree. Getting Perron was a steal, plus we end up replacing Paajarvi anyway. Perron and Joensuu have been very good here and Paajarvi struggling again. This guy has had a lot of NA Pro hockey to still be struggling like this and still trying to find his game. My longstanding theory is that Paajarvi given a choice will take the easiest road and hope nobody notices. He's not particularly comfortable with the physical aspect of the NA game and hasn't been since he got his bell rung good in rookie year but he'll play that for awhile if he feels his back is to the wall. He's never really going to amount to much imo.

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote