View Single Post
Old
09-28-2013, 07:58 PM
McClelland

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by guymez View Post
Deal...23 points (injury not withstanding) it is.

I will be happy to see you lose this bet as well and I am viewing this from 2 perspectives.

The funny part about this bet is that I am not even sure if I like the player yet...I just think he cant do any worse than 0.28 ppg.
JJ has according to Ny I fans looked great in a couple of games a season and disappeared for the rest. If he can pot 6-7 goals driving the net it will be good for him if looking at his earlier career. Hopes he can start to be consistent in nhl games and rough it up in the goalarea. One issue i noticed is that he going down to much for a big guy, even in contact with smaller guys (balance ?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCool16 View Post
That'd be awesome, all he really has to do is get his head around playing physical and he'd be an excellent 4th liner at most. He's got the body for it. Any further development in other areas would probably mean he doesn't end up a reclamation project though.
4th liner at most ! His main problem is his confident and adapting to the na game. He has the speed and size to be a great third liner, 45 p a year two way player, also could be a excellent pk er. Hes still developing his na game and when he find his confident he will be rock solid out there.

McClelland is offline   Reply With Quote