View Single Post
Old
09-28-2013, 11:27 PM
rs180216

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to rs180216
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan61290 View Post
I'm in no way trying to absolve Homer of blame. I just find it hilarious to hear people say Lavi should not be fired saying cause "Homer didn't provide him with the right personnel for his system". Right now I'm primarily pissed at Homer for not firing Lavi in the offseason.
as a Devils fan looking in, I have to agree with you here. The coach has to adapt his coaching strategy to fit the team given to him. Yes, the GM is responsible to trying to acquire players that fit well with a coach's vision, but really, any good coach should be able to adjust to the team he has, not just sit with his eyes closed and fingers in his ears saying "no we will just do my system the way i want it no matter what". I believe it was Einstein that defined insanity as "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

again, I don't see all of your guys' games. but you don't really have to be an expert on Flyers hockey to see something is really wrong on your guys ship. Whether you guys think it is sinking or not or talk of abandoning ship, not my place to say, but as a fan of a rival, I hope you guys don't change a thing.

rs180216 is offline   Reply With Quote