Thread: News Article: Trade in works for Flyers?
View Single Post
Old
09-29-2013, 08:12 AM
BobbyClarkeFan16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
Gus has always starts off shaky but finishes strong? Care to elaborate on how a guy who has played 60 career NHL games has "always started off shaky" but looks solid for the remainder of the season? The guy has yet to play the equivalent of an entire season in the NHL over his three years of NHL experience. But he always starts off shaky and finishes strong. Why does Gus get all this love around here? If I said the same thing about another player that has only played 60 NHL games over three years, I would get laughed out of here. Hell I get laughed out of here when I say Mez could possibly return to his form of two years ago.
I get what you're saying. At the same time, the Flyers (in particular, Laviolette) have really bungled Gustafsson's development. Injuries haven't helped either.

As for Meszaros, yep, I believe he can come back and be a better player than he was two years ago. People forget that he came back early from back surgery and then he had all those freak injuries last season. Let him have a healthy off season and give him a chance to put everything together.

BobbyClarkeFan16 is offline   Reply With Quote