View Single Post
Old
09-29-2013, 11:06 AM
Mikos87

vCash: 500
I like the moves. Not too worried about losing guys on waivers. Cap takes a 600k hit if Pyatt is buried instead of Powe who a 142k hit, can't say I want him on the ice other then at even strength... but Pyatt-Boyle-Dorsett is a serviceable combo out there at one point.

Asham was skating well, looked confident out there, but last year he didn't step up, and was an in and out player, maybe he surprises this year and plays a game similar to Fedotenko while bringing that edge. Going to be an optimist here as the team needs to have some grit. Contract year too, so he's gotta "stay relevant".

All in all the guys that are one there, are on there due to merit, and I can roll with that.

Kreider: Saw the same thing during the lockout, think his mental game needs to mature, and he needs to come to play all the time. I just think once the difference between the paychecks between the AHL and NHL sting him a little, this burner will have the fuel he needs. It's go-go-go all the time when you're a pro... not oh **** I better do something before I screw up.

I think AV is going to line his shots up along the boards unless its a skill line. One of Asham and Dorsett is going to be a third liner.

Mikos87 is offline   Reply With Quote