Thread: 2014 UFA's
View Single Post
Old
09-29-2013, 01:43 PM
  #9
101st_fan
I taught Yoda
 
101st_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Some Army fort
Country: United States
Posts: 6,276
vCash: 500
It's optimistic to think any player might go to a team. 75% of those guys probably don't hit the open market. The remaining 25% then get the choice to either chase money, look for the media spotlight (or escape it), go someplace for personal/family reasons, or the "chance of winning" theory.

The cap for next year is completely unknown. The Preds still have a compliance buyout this summer if needed. September is a bit early for the woe is us free agency mentality even around here.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote