Thread: Denmark: Danes in the NHL 2013-14
View Single Post
Old
09-29-2013, 06:50 PM
Bank

vCash: 500
Soooo... Training Camps almost up. The impressions I've got was:

The good:

Mikkel Boedker: Looks like he'll be on line with Mike Ribeiro and Shane Doan. I'm very pumped about this.

Jannik Hansen: Has gotten good reviews and a new sweatheart contract. An absolute favorite of mine and this summer has been good reading on his front

Peter Regin: Looks like he got a spot as a 3C on the Islanders. Good on him. Some big wingers on his sides - some potential if him and Clutterbuck can get some chemistry.

Oliver Lauridsen - Looks like he wasn't just the last guy on the AHL-team for Philly. They see some NHL-potential in him. Somewhat good news.

The meh:

Lars Eller: Looks like he'll continue on line with Gally x 2. Should be good.

Frans Nielsen: Same/same

Frederik Andersen: Still stuck behind Fasth and Hiller. Did fine but so did Gibson so... meh.

Markus Lauridsen: Got a cup of coffee with the Avanlanche. So I guess that's something.

The bad:

Philip Larsen: Just got waived. Hasn't cleared while I'm writing this so everything's up in the air but I'm still dodgy on that trade to Edmonton.

Nicklas Jensen: Seems to have had a "bad" camp. Off to the AHL to light some fire on his NA-career the next years.

So all in all a good training camp for the key Danes. No injuries, good lines and a single waive. I'm gonna guess Mikkel Boedkers pre-season is going to be the one with most impact on the positive side. Philip Larsen on the bad side clearly.

Bank is online now   Reply With Quote