40 Bold Philadelphia Flyers Predictions
View Single Post
09-29-2013, 09:54 PM
Join Date: Jun 2013
5. Although expectations are through the roof, Brayden Schenn will not have a breakout season and will be playing bottom-six minutes by the end of the year.
8. There will be a grand total of 347 #HartnellDown’s in 82 games.
9. Max Talbot will be traded prior to the trade deadline to make way for Scott Laughton.
14. Their PK, however, will be bottom five.
17. Wayne Simmonds will be a 60-point/100-PIM player.
20. Somehow the Flyers make a trade for Keith Yandle and rob the Phoenix Coyotes blind further giving their fans less reason to come out to hockey games.
That would be awesome. Meszaros for Yandle?
25. Flyers and injuries go hand in hand. A defenseman will go down for a month. Gervais steps in and becomes one of the best defenseman on the team for a stretch, but will be relegated to 7th defenseman when said defenseman returns from injury.
Not even in his dreams.
33. Ray Emery will get more than one loss this season.
34. Matt Read will play well enough to overtake the 2nd line RW spot from Wayne Simmonds.
I think he should be the first line LW.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by KJS14