View Single Post
Old
09-29-2013, 10:13 PM
Muh
Beadle

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsHockey24 View Post
Nah kiddo. Tell me why you think he would leave NY to go to a rival team; money? I doubt it, he's not a Talbot. I say he stays in NY or he goes somewhere that needs a goalie and has enough money to afford Lundqvist. If you really think he would go to the Pens you need your brain checked. Lol. Crosby,Malkin,Letang,Lundqvist good luck with that salary.
First, I don't think he is going anywhere. With the criteria given by the OP, I thought Pens fit the mold the best. That's why I said them, even though I don't see him being in any uniform other then Ranger Blue.

Besides cap space, which I am sure Pens would make work to fit in Hank, they covered everything else asked for in the OP. Where as I thought your list was a joke because I didn't see either of those teams with Hank to be better then what Rangers already have to offer. Nor do I consider Avs, Lightning or Panthers to be big market teams, like I read in OP.

Either way, I thought your list was a joke and I apologize. And I don't see Hank anywhere besides the Rangers.

Muh is offline   Reply With Quote