View Single Post
Old
09-30-2013, 11:15 AM
Jacob582

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
Does GCL have any DVR capability while the games are still in progress? Like, is it possible to start watching a game from the beginning an hour after it started? or pause 1 game, watch another for a while, and then switch back to where you were in the first game?

I have Center Ice with direcTV but they screwed up their broadcasts a couple times last season causing me to miss some games so I was thinking about trying GCL. Couple problems though is 1) we rarely ever start a game on time - we always set the DVR and usually start an hour late or so. And 2) my wife is a Pens fan so when the Pens and Sabres play on the same night, we usually alternate periods. Again, DVR is set for both games so we can switch back and forth. We weren't sure how it would work with GCL if we'd be able to start a game late or switch between games without missing anything. Waiting until after the game for the archive is not an option for us either.
See the last 2 paragraphs of my post #33 above.

I start games late. I've also gone and watched other games during intermission. I think when you log in it will start the game live but then you can go down below and move the sliding bar to where you want or press the "restart game" button.

Edit: I just found under the "more views" button you can choose picture in a picture or even mosaic view to select other games to watch.

Last edited by Jacob582: 09-30-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Jacob582 is offline   Reply With Quote