View Single Post
Old
09-30-2013, 12:07 PM
bernmeister

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjets36 View Post
I mean I don't have a problem with the cuts, I just question AV's line constructions as much as I questioned Torts.

Lindberg looked good and then his line mates got the opportunity to play with veterans while he didn't at all.

Kreider was stuck with Richards. Following his clear chemistry with Miller he was put with Boyle and Fast the following game.

Why does Pyatt continue to get the nod? He's just not very good. Give the spot to one of the younger guys - even Hrvik was more effective than him (and I don't mean that in a way where i'm implying that he's not a good player, simply saying that he's another young player that could have gotten a nod).

Asham deserved to get a spot. Many, including myself, had wrote him off. He came in and seized his opportunity.

Fast impressed. Congrats to him. He deserves it.

Miller impressed more. He's gonna be a fixture on this line up in a few years.
This ^ says it all.
Kreider and Miller are unique speed skaters for this team, only JT the only C in the group w/Hagelin + Callahan.

Eventually Kreider will adjust to play well w/most everyone, but atm it is best to pair him with someone playing to his strength --- Miller.

Playing him w/Boyle and Pyatt is stupid.
That Pyatt is even on the team is the height of stupidity.

Boyle is still useful, and if memory serves has a good track record on faceoffs. But once the draw is taken and won, he should be flipping to LW.

bernmeister is offline   Reply With Quote