Thread: Denmark: Danes in the NHL 2013-14
View Single Post
Old
09-30-2013, 01:49 PM
Justinov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bank View Post
I think I saw him in the highlight real against Dallas where he seemed to have the same problems as last season. Bad positioning and not enough muscle to make up for it. Not so surprised that he's waived - it's the people he's lost to. Corey Potter. I admit I've haven't seen him a whole lot but the times I have he's not been good. That Grebskyshicksyhekviskkow-guy is somewhat the same type of player but I believe he's LHD where as Philip Larsen is RHD so that could some of the reason.

Following the trend of my post from late last season I'll put Philip Larsen ahead of Peter Regin in the race back to Sweden He's just not gonna get a NHL-career before he fixes his shortcomings IMO. Then he can have all the passing and rushing potential he wants.

I wouldn't mind if Boedker, Frans Nielsen and Jannik Hansen(or Eller for that sake) is the image of a Danish player

Yeah considered put Eller from meh to good but I though since status quo was the best to point out he might as well just get a meh. Very exited about his season though
OK, so you don't think any team would claim Philip Larsen. So maybe back to Sweden or KHL? Alternatively he made a name for himself in Finland last year during the lockout, so he probably has a lot of alternatives to AHL if he wants to avoid that.
Finland and KHL could be combined in Jokerit next season, if he wanted to join Hardt.

I would also include Eller so we have these four as the image of a "standard danish NHL player".
Really hope that Regin can grab this opportunity with the Islanders....and "join the club" instead of surviving on short-tern contracts.

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote