View Single Post
09-30-2013, 03:17 PM
vCash: 500
I've been defending Kreider for a while now. Truth be told, he did not do enough to warrant being kept with the big club.

While alot of what goes into the decisions with regards to cuts is actual game play, there's alot of what the Coaches see during practice that also weigh heaivly on the choices.

JT Miller gets limited time in actual game play and makes the team. Scoring twice I'm sure helped, but I'm sure that alot of the decision to keep both him and Fast (RH shot and a winger) is how they handled themselves in practice.

I'm not down on the kid because once he wakes up, if he ever wakes up, the package is there to be a very VERY dangerous player.

My advice is to take the demotion to heart. Go down with a chip on your shoulder and take it out on opposing defencemen.

Get in on the forecheck, use that truck like body, run guys down and over. Be a disruptive PITA on the forecheck/backcheck and learn to find the open areas of the ice to get your shot off.

Be a somewhat selfish player. If you think you have the shot. Take it. don't look for the pass. That's not what's going to get you back to the NHL. You have a nice shot, use it.

pld459666 is offline   Reply With Quote