View Single Post
Old
09-30-2013, 06:54 PM
NHL Fanatic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieottersnews View Post
Just one bad game, can't let it take away the progress the team made in the first 4. I agree we need a top 2 guy to play with Pelech to help take the pressure off. Genovese-Abraham and Dermott-Donnay are good for the bottom two pairings but Pelech needs someone with him to help out and make us a more complete team. Raddysh is a good bottom pairing guy at this time but he's not ready to be a top 2 dman.

Hopefully we stay healthy, only injury left is Wigle. We stay healthy and pick up that dman and I firmly believe we get home ice in the first round.

Harper and Genovese more than likely will get suspended. Hoping Knoblauch goes with

Pelech-Abraham
Dermott-Donnay
Felker-Raddysh

for the pairings. Also think we should have Burakovsky-McDavid-Brown practice together this week and give them a whole game Saturday to see what they can do. Go with Fox-Curtis-Strome on the second I think. Third line of Wood-Pettit-Betz should be changed. Havent produced anything offensively thru five games and we need a little more secondary scoring. Maybe Hodgson can provide it. Also think Murphy should be on that third line instead of Wood, not a fan of Wood. Hope Knoblauch gets Evans and Maksimovich back in the lineup as well. Stay calm and patient otters fans, this team still needs to learn. 2-2-1-0 is not a bad start, given all five games were on the road and most of the opponents were at the very least decent teams. Remember last season we started 1-4, the last game being an 8-1 rout by a not very good Ottawa team.
How many games do you think Harper gets for the slew footing misconduct.