Thread: Fantasy Sports: Fantasy Hockey Talk
View Single Post
Old
10-01-2013, 08:14 AM
ilovetheflyers8

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage Goal View Post
I think Schneider will easily pick up the starter position a little more down the season so I think you'll get some more contribution from him then you'd think.

Yeah if this is a one year league or you have a minors roster definitely get rid of Nichushkin. Same for Saad.

Saad is a second round pick sophomore coming off a 10 G, 27 P in 46 Game season. That's not an overly impressive rookie season so his sophomore shouldn't be all that great either especially considering he has the draft pedigree of a 2nd rounder still. I'd drop those two and pick up two of Downie/Grabrovski/Vrbata/Grabner personally.
Thanks I switched Vrbata for Nichushkin, Downie for Saad, and Grabovski for Letestu as it is rather likely Grabovski will put up more points and possibly have a better +/-, though Letestu is more likely to get SH points.

Potential tip for people, it probably isn't worth picking him up at this point but I read that CBJ rookie Boone Jenner will start the season on the top line with Gaborik. https://twitter.com/RobMixer/status/384005601434402816

Last edited by ilovetheflyers8: 10-01-2013 at 08:29 AM.
ilovetheflyers8 is offline   Reply With Quote