10-01-2013, 10:38 AM
DrinkFightFlyers
Provolone & The Neck

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ8812 View Post
I'm still laughing at Holmgren waiving Hall instead of Rosehill

That guy actually thinks that a player as useless as Rosehill is more valuable to this team than Hall, and I'm not even trying to say that Hall is a big part of this team

Just goes to show you where Homer's head is at
Hall and Rosehill bring very different things to the table. Even though the "in" thing to say on these boards is that tough guys are useless and no one wants them, these guys continue to play a role on teams throughout the NHL. They may not be superstars, but teams like having a guy like that on the roster, even if they are sitting on the bench. Rosehill may or may not have been claimed, but Hall, a guy who has been waived almost as much as Michael Leighton was not in danger of being claimed in the opinion of the front office. People point to the waivers of Michael Leighton as a sign that he is poison and terrible and not worth anything, but Adam Hall has been waived three times is some sort of exception to that rule and his being waived so many times is just teams being stupid.

I know they are stupid and have no clue when it comes to these things, as is evident by the fact that he was claimed (oh wait, he wasn't).

DrinkFightFlyers is offline   Reply With Quote