View Single Post
Old
10-01-2013, 11:48 AM
Philadelphia Ducks
#BringBackBob

vCash: 500
*Prediction Contest* Game 1 vs. Toronto

I often browse the Leafs board since that is the most local team to me and for the past few seasons *Hatterson* and *Augustus* have been running this little contest to see who best can predict game outcomes. So I figured I might aswell try and get a Flyers one going. I'll be posting this thread the day before every gameday for people to make their predictions about what will happen. I hope there will be enough interest to keep this going the full year as I am totally willing to tally the scores and keep the threads going for that duration.

RULES:
1. Predict the winner of the game and the final score (1 point for correct winner, 2 points for correct score but wrong winner, 4 points for correct winner and correct score).
2. Predict who will score the first Flyers' goal of the game [in case of shutouts we are all losers, and in case of scoreless shootouts the first Flyer to score in the shootout will count] (3 points).
3. If all three predictions are right you will get 8 points instead of 7, also known as the Grand Salami.
4. All predictions are FINAL. No edits or your prediction will not count.
5. PLEASE don't post anything in this thread other than your prediction until after the game is over (way easier for me to tally up predictions).
6. Once the puck is dropped, no more predictions will be accepted.
7. If I ever miscount your score or overlook it please PM me (I might not see your post in this thread).
And at the end of the season whoever accumulates the most points is the winner and they win absolutely nothing but recognition from their fellow Flyer fans.

So with that I present the 1st Annual Flyers Prediction Challenge.

Game 1 vs Toronto October 2nd.

Last edited by Philadelphia Ducks: 10-02-2013 at 02:16 PM.
Philadelphia Ducks is online now   Reply With Quote