View Single Post
Old
10-01-2013, 04:07 PM
FreshPerspective
Ed finally concedes!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
Well sure, but it looks like there are far more overreactions to minor moves than over-defenses to big moves (or praise for minor moves). A minor move that the masses deem bad gets killed. For example, Homer gets killed for trading draft picks and signing guys to bad deals. Killed. Things from years ago get brought up like they are crimes against humanity. Every traded draft pick is a disaster. But no one talks about the draft picks that Homer has acquired. Sure, more have been traded than received (though, I don't know if I ever counted...just my assumption), but with every draft pick that is traded, Homer is called an idiot with poor asset management. Yet when he receives one it goes under the radar. With the reaction people have to trading picks, I would think a parade would be thrown whenever he acquired one. But that doesn't happen. He essentially got a third round pick for Ryan Parent. Imagine if he traded a third round for Ryan Parent!!!! My God the outrage would be uncontrollable.

About $200k too much too! The horror!
Congrats you just proved my argument that the dude is wildly inconsistent and doesn't seem to have a logical plan. He is highly reactionary and makes hodge podge moves whether they are marginal with no added value or extremely high risk but high reward. He is not a bad GM ..just not particularly logical.

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote