View Single Post
Old
10-01-2013, 05:04 PM
PernellsWhiteAmi
Long Live Chappelle

vCash: 500
Alright all. I just got back from the Bruins practice. Some of you will be disappointed.

1) I didn't get Marchand's auto on anything. It wasn't well publicized, but only the first 60 people could get his auto. I was front row to the team leaving for their bus though, and as Marchand walked by, I said "Subban owns your ass this year." He looked at me and kept walking. At least he heard me

2) Iginla is a CHILL guy! Everybody next to me was asking for his auto, and he reached out to get a picture and pen from me, but I had nothing for him. I asked "how about a handshake?" and he smiled and shook my hand. I said "Jarome, as a Habs fan it pains me to see you play for such a classless team." He couldn't stop laughing. He laughed for a solid 10 seconds. Then he said, "I know." I don't think I'll ever forget it.

3) I tried working up Lucic but to no effect.

4) I got Rask to sign a goalie stick I brought with me, and after he signed it, I said "Go Habs Go" and he winked.

-That's all I got fellas. Wish I would've seen Marchand more. The Iginla scene was definitely the highlight of the day for me. It was great talking to a HOF.

PernellsWhiteAmi is offline   Reply With Quote