View Single Post
Old
10-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Tonellisghost
CHILL WINSTON!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy The Elf View Post
That's awesome! whenever you have a chance, post some pics here. Have you done and electric builds? I can't imagine what you charge for something hand built like that but should I ever find myself with some extra change in my pocket, I might have to hit you up and buy something from you.
about 15 years ago I made a dozen Rick clones for a band and I have made several acoustic electrics. I make 5 or 6 electric guitars per year (though I only made 4 guitars total this past year) when I can.

I use the Denny Zager technique for my set ups and really all of my guitars come set up in his fashion. I am lucky enough to have had more orders then time for the past several years but after this season I will try and catch up and then get back to trying to make a run at making otc guitars again.

I have seen a couple of my guitars show up for sale on line over the years. My logo is allot like the old Northstars emblem (an elongated N with a star on top) with the exception being a small W over an X in the middle. It sounds busy but it looks good or at least it does to me.

North X Northwest is the name I build under or it was, for the past couple of years I just build guitars with the N on the headstock or if I am building a slotted head I just allow the inset info to be my mark.

I will post some pics. I will try to get to them this weekend. Always happy to meet a fellow enthusiast.

Tonellisghost is offline   Reply With Quote