View Single Post
Old
10-01-2013, 10:34 PM
Tricolore#20
PK PK PK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBostonRedsox View Post
Alright all. I just got back from the Bruins practice. Some of you will be disappointed.

1) I didn't get Marchand's auto on anything. It wasn't well publicized, but only the first 60 people could get his auto. I was front row to the team leaving for their bus though, and as Marchand walked by, I said "Subban owns your ass this year." He looked at me and kept walking. At least he heard me

2) Iginla is a CHILL guy! Everybody next to me was asking for his auto, and he reached out to get a picture and pen from me, but I had nothing for him. I asked "how about a handshake?" and he smiled and shook my hand. I said "Jarome, as a Habs fan it pains me to see you play for such a classless team." He couldn't stop laughing. He laughed for a solid 10 seconds. Then he said, "I know." I don't think I'll ever forget it.

3) I tried working up Lucic but to no effect.

4) I got Rask to sign a goalie stick I brought with me, and after he signed it, I said "Go Habs Go" and he winked.

-That's all I got fellas. Wish I would've seen Marchand more. The Iginla scene was definitely the highlight of the day for me. It was great talking to a HOF.
I get a sense that the players don't hate players on other teams as much as we do. The fact that Carey Price and Tim Thomas seem jovial, and that the mutual respect some of these guys have shown off the ice, these reactions you posted here don't surprise me.

Tricolore#20 is offline   Reply With Quote