View Single Post
Old
10-01-2013, 11:07 PM
Et le But

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferroid View Post
I'll hold off then, thanks for the advice. I really do hope I'm not kicking myself for holding onto a 40ish point Weiss while Eller scores 60!
Well, I think Weiss is a great fit in Detroit and I'm actually tempted to pick him up myself in my one league where he's free. I hope Eller does become a productive fantasy player this year, but it just won't happen if he's used like he was today. Getting over or even at that 50 point mark without PP time is just too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macavoy View Post
You guys honestly think that half way through the season, MT won't be forced to give him PP time. I understand last year but I can't see how you guys think he won't force his way onto the PP. I mean he had 2 primary points tonight. They weren't a fluke.

He will be on the first wave by the end of the year. He is way more refined than Galchenyuk. Eller is gonna have a major break out season. He will actually help carry Galchenyuk and help him not have a sophomore jinx.
I hope Eller and Galchenyuk do force their way there, but Desharnais, Briere and Plekanec will play better than they did today and Therrien is extremely conservative in his ways. I have nothing but belief in Eller, but he's not quite good enough to consistently dominate without power play time.

Et le But is offline   Reply With Quote