View Single Post
Old
10-02-2013, 02:04 AM
brec7

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBostonRedsox View Post
Alright all. I just got back from the Bruins practice. Some of you will be disappointed.

1) I didn't get Marchand's auto on anything. It wasn't well publicized, but only the first 60 people could get his auto. I was front row to the team leaving for their bus though, and as Marchand walked by, I said "Subban owns your ass this year." He looked at me and kept walking. At least he heard me

2) Iginla is a CHILL guy! Everybody next to me was asking for his auto, and he reached out to get a picture and pen from me, but I had nothing for him. I asked "how about a handshake?" and he smiled and shook my hand. I said "Jarome, as a Habs fan it pains me to see you play for such a classless team." He couldn't stop laughing. He laughed for a solid 10 seconds. Then he said, "I know." I don't think I'll ever forget it.
This is one of those things I don't know if I support or not, but I'll take your word that you gave it a legit shot and give you props for having the guts to try!

I love the Iginla story and it pretty much sums up how I feel about the whole situation!

I don't blame you for getting a Rask autograph either, no ill will towards him, he's just a great goalie.

brec7 is offline   Reply With Quote