View Single Post
Old
10-02-2013, 10:19 AM
Mrb1p
PRICERSTOPDAPUCK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habiton View Post
If you look at the comments that have been spoken here everyone seems to be upset at his style of play. His problem is the team he is on makes him redundant. We have Gorges, Tinordi and Boullion as our "shut down" D. The bottom line is we need more balance, that either comes at the expense of someone that is expendable (Boullion) or someone with Puck moving, offensive abilities (Diaz). I think he should be put in a position to succeed and drum up value so we can maximize assets at the deadline. He will be taken over by Nygren and/or Beaulieu. At this point it's a given if we keep Markov that we won't need Diaz with the talent we have coming unless we want to stifle them. I agree that he is a stopgap but I don't agree that he is worthless and the team will be better off without him.

Let's get his value high then help fill other needs when the organization feels Nygren/Beaulieu is ready to take over. Ideally that would be deadline day this season.

A team like Colorado would be really happy to have a player like Diaz... I agree we need to maximize assets.

Mrb1p is offline   Reply With Quote