View Single Post
Old
10-02-2013, 11:09 AM
16 To Stanley*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
I have no idea. It's like putting Tim Gleason or Brooks Orpik on the power play. It makes no sense, and he has no offensive game at all. He isn't mobile enough to be a threat, and his only PP offense has come from being on the end of some amazing final passes.

We have two dmen that should be used purely for defense and on the PK. Staal and Girardi. We have dmen in Stralman and MDZ that should be used mostly on the power play, less on the PK. And we have two guys in Moore and McDonagh that are very solid in either role. Make it work.

Girardi on the power play is wasting minutes he could be spending avoiding goals against at even strength.
John Moore has a bomb. I just don't get it. You literally have 3 more viable options sitting in front of you.

If you want to go conservative, give McD the chance. If you want finesse, go with Stralman, if you want speed and a booming shot, go with Moore.

Girardi has a bomb of a shot with no accuracy, isn't very fast and really has little finesse when it comes to creativity and passing.

I love the guy, he's a complete warrior and a very steady #3/#2, but he is not Powerplay material.

John Moore should be firmly entrenched on the power play imo. Above Girardi and Del Zotto.

16 To Stanley* is offline   Reply With Quote