View Single Post
Old
01-16-2004, 03:39 AM
303Joe

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=Theo Fan]So do bitter Islanders fans.

Love the name calling here, btw. Some of it's really quite original. How many times this season have we seen Islander fans making threads about downright blasting guys like Tucker and Havlat who've happened to "bully" your poor poor team. And please, even if you want to consider my statements at Peca an excuse made to bash the Islanders, stop pretending like there's NEVER been any Ranger bashing threads in the history of HF. I find it rather amusing that Islander fans have such a hard time taking criticism about their team or one of there own players. "You this, you that, WTF is wrong with you making all this crap up about our wonderful Peca. He's a saint for Christ sakes! Nothing more then a chippy Wayne Gretzky".

I'm not even gonna get into all the other stuff going on in the thread. I just have to comment about the thing about Isles complaining about getting roughed by by Martin Havlat. Where exactly did you get thsi from. I haven't seen 1 post from anyone complaining about getting rugged up by this midget. The only thing the guy did the last game was kick cairns after cairns hit him. The guy got suspended 2 game for it and the issue is over. I know it takes a very tough guy to kick someone.