Thread: Waived: Eager waived
View Single Post
Old
10-02-2013, 02:24 PM
edmoil3

vCash: 500
I feel brown is a better player than eager. brown in my opinion is a lock to be our 11th forward.
I would of liked to see eager in a couple games.
smyth is brutual. I appreciate his heart his entire career. but he can not skate at this level anymore. especially with the league seems to get faster every year. players are younger and in better shape than ever before.
I really liked Eakins not worrying about contracts like coaches in the past at camp. Jesse Joanseu or whatever earned a spot and Eakins cut jones for him. other coaches would of kept jones because it was the path of least resistance. I really like Eakins. I feel hes slowly going to create a culture here. he definitely has players worrying about jobs. he has some hungry players in the minors. and for the vets down there. we will see what they are made of with a challenge in front of them. because this lineup is not set and it looks like with Eakins in charge it will never be set. what have you done for me lately type culture. bring your game, your work ethic and your heart to everyday or you will be gone. finally!

edmoil3 is offline   Reply With Quote