View Single Post
10-02-2013, 03:05 PM
HFBoards Sponsor
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Jack de la Hoya View Post
Yeah--I probably should have gone with Direct TV, but I was scared off by the two-year contract, as I'll likely only be at this address for a year.

Suddenlink, the nation's worst cable company, doesn't offer Center Ice or NHL network as options. (Understandable, perhaps, given the limited popularity of the sport here--but they also don't offer the Longhorn Network in northern suburbs of Austin. Seriously, I never thought that I would miss Comcast, but this is awful).
Yes, it is suddenlink here for the local cable as well. I hate their DVR interface, so I never change to them. My parents have them. But, I wasn't aware that they did not offer the NHL package. That sucks.

Originally Posted by FlyersFanz View Post
Center Ice on Directv is great except when some of the Flyers games are aired in SD, WTF? I paid for HD hockey games. Prime example of that tonight's game against the Leafs.
Yes, the game tonight is not in HD. It really, really sucks. With the white ice on an LCD tv, I get a headache after a while.

I also could notf ind Sat's Flyers game on the Direct TV tv menu - but their listing of the games on the Direct TV website shows it. So, we'll see....

shipwreck is offline   Reply With Quote