View Single Post
Old
10-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Lshap

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
Yeah,

"Ah hey honey, want to drive to Montreal and watch a hockey game? But not AT the game, uh... at a bar."

"Are you out of your mind?"

"No really, it's going to be fun. Plus you know all that time I spend on the internet talking to people I don't know... they're all going to be there too!"

"You ARE out of your mind."

"Well, uh, all these people really like me and I think they'd really like you too."

"First off, they don't like you. I know they don't like you because I don't like you. They probably all want to kill you. The only reason you want me to come is because you don't want to die. And if I'm being honest, with the way you've let the house go lately, I'm considering killing you myself. Now go get the kids and BBQ us up some dinner..."

"Jackass" (Mumbled very quietly to herself)

"Yes dear."

Yeah, I'll get to work on this right away.

(Also as a sidenote, when I said I'd get killed, I meant other posters would kill me if they saw me there. I don't think there's a single person on this forum that I haven't pissed off. I'm pretty sure that I'd be quietly stabbed at some point during the evening.)
This made me laugh out loud. Really not a good thing 'cause I'm sitting in a restaurant and have just become the weird guy giggling to himself who nobody wants to serve. Thanks pal...

Lshap is offline   Reply With Quote