View Single Post
Old
10-02-2013, 08:51 PM
The Nuge
Farewell Smytty

vCash: 1026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
What purpose is served by Brown fighting?

Heres the distinction I see. Some heavyweights legitimately scare people. What fighter would be really scared to be squaring off with Mike Brown? This is exactly the type of guy that pads your win/loss fighting record if anything.

Mike Brown has perfected the busy hook. Arm looking like a jackhammer but really usually accomplishing very little in a fight. Its the full windups and deliveries that really impact. Brown looks like he's trying to score decisions rather than really lay a beating on guys.

A lot of guys would be legitimately scared to face Gazdik in a fight. I wonder how many are intimidated by Brown.
Mike Brown is a middleweight. Just because he's willing to give up 30+ pounds and fight heavyweights doesn't mean he should be. That's why I like having him and Gazdic. Let Gazdic fight the big boys that are throwing bombs, and let Brown hit everything that moves and fight the Tootoos and Dorsetts of the league. Whether or not you think one hard punch is going to hurt more than 20 smaller punches, they both get the job done when they're fighting the right guys

The Nuge is offline   Reply With Quote