View Single Post
Old
10-02-2013, 09:47 PM
Garbage Goal

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackStevens View Post
Yeah, I can agree with the lineup decisions aspect.

But in the end, I blame Holmgren that Rosehill is on this roster. Don't give the coach the option.

I totally agree theres no reason to move Voracek off the first line. I also am beginning to despise Talbot. First goal against is almost entirely on him. Horrible turnover then let Kessel free on the rebound
Don't get me started on Homer. Out of the whole organization only Snider really has more control over things and probably nobody has had more of an impact on the composition of this team then Homer. I don't like having Rosehill for similar reasons as to having Gill on the team.

The GM signs the players, the coach decides who plays. That's how it works or at least is supposed to work. So the blame is shared as far as Rosehill goes.

As far as Talbot goes, it's Laviolette's fault for saddling both Voracek and Couturier with him and it's Homer's fault for signing Talbot (who, at the time, was leaving Pittsburgh so nobody really fathomed him even coming here) to a bad contract.

People liked to clamor to get rid of Richards and Carter (who immediately won Cups after leaving here) and Stevens and now Laviolette. I just wonder when the clamoring will finally begin to get rid of the man who brings in and forces out all those people.

Garbage Goal is online now   Reply With Quote