View Single Post
Old
10-02-2013, 10:42 PM
I3ig13ig

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinghockey View Post
Oiler fan here just so you guys know.

I know that Hall does not belong at centre and I think he should stay on the left wing. When RNH comes back he will move back to his normal position.

Hemsky and Hall look really good together and adding RNH at centre will make it a very nice line.

I like the way Perron (thanks STL) and Eberle play together but even though Gagner is coming back soon after RNH I still want a bigger centre man to play on the 2nd line.

I don't believe Yak deserves to play on the 3rd line so what I would like to see is Yak being moved for a 2C with size. I am not looking for a top line centre man but not a fringe line 2C.

Just for your info I do think Yak is worth more than a 2C and not one that is over the hill or only 4 yrs remaining in the NHL. Is there a team that has what we need.

What is your offer, you would have to admit a lot of teams would love to have a top line young RW.
Oilers should trade their 1st overall pick from the 2012 who has all the potential in the world to be a top goal scorer in order to fill the 2nd line center role for the next month until Gagner and Nuge are back?

I think most Oiler fans are willing to wait it out till November when we have at least one of our centers back and keep our budding star here. Just bite the bullet man and tough it out like the rest of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperRockChamp View Post
Eakins will drive Yak to the KHL in 2, 3yrs tops.
What has happened with Eakins and Yak that would ever make you think that? He was praising Yak throughout camp and they are getting along just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinghockey View Post
I am talking about a team like PHX, FLD or what ever other team where we would get a good return and be better.
What would justify us giving away Yak that would be a fair return from PHX, FLD or any team for that matter? We won't be giving him away for anything/anyone. He makes our team better and unless a team is willing to become worse through overpaying for Yak, he will be an Oiler for the foreseeable future.