: Post-Game Talk:
October 2, 2013| vs. Toronto. Johnny B. GOODe; BAD to the Bone; UGLY Truth
View Single Post
10-03-2013, 08:20 AM
Join Date: Oct 2006
Originally Posted by
A few things that need to be addressed.
1. Can we get someone (cough Voracek cough) to play with Giroux. Seriously it was terrible watching our best player struggle with Hartnell and Schenn.
2. Even if B Schenn got the goal I did not think he looked very good at all. I know he's still super young but you hope in his 3rd season he would start to show something
3. How long do we wait for Mez to "shake off the rust"? 5 games? 10 games? 20? The whole season? The guy is seriously struggling to keep up with the play.
4. Sadly the team is looking the exact and I mean exact same way they did last season. The overall play. The 5v5 play. There needs to be some type of change and its not player wise. Lavy needs to be able to adjust the system based off who they are playing. He has shown though that he does not like doing that so it is a big decision to see who else is out there.
5. Talbot on the 3rd line is like a deer in headlights. Seriously I feel for the guy. I have no idea why Lavy continuously puts him there and hope he succeeds. Did Raffl play that bad that we get to watch Talbot struggle for 60 mins on the 3rd line? I don't think so.
I think we have to accept that Brayden is never going to be a puck possession player. He's a guy that is going to play better without the puck and he needs to put himself in a position to make passess and score goals like he did last night. He'll always need to play with a center that handles the majority of the puck carrying.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by flyershockey