View Single Post
Old
11-28-2006, 06:13 AM
tinyzombies

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc-E- View Post
I'm really confuse about moving Souray . But, we have to make a decision. I'm concern by losing an asset next summer for nothing. I don't think the Kings wouldn't want Souray specially if they have to give a guy like Johnson. Actually, if he wants to go in the West. 4 teams could be interesting destination for him: Edmonton, San Jose, Phoenix and Vancouver. L.A. and Anaheim...It's gonna be pretty tough to move him there. If we've been an real contender for the Cup (Actually I think the Habs still miss A-1 quarterback, smooth passer and a reall no.1 centerman or a guy for Kovalev to be consider as a real contender) I would't mind losing Souray at end of the year.
Edmonton is a bit too far if you're thinking about his daughter. San Jose is a little over an hour away from LA by plane, but calculate in the car time and that's another hour and a half. So three hours door-to-door. I don't think a hockey player would have time for that during the season, but the child could be brought to him much easier I guess.

LA is the only logical spot for him it seems, or just stay in Montreal. Anaheim has no room for him salary-wise I would think. And don't need another dman. Not sure if LA needs another dman next year either: Blake, Vish, Johnson...

tinyzombies is offline   Reply With Quote