Thread: Value of: Purcell to the Habs
View Single Post
Old
10-03-2013, 12:13 PM
Jacko95

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionel Mandrake View Post
He's very good at what he does, more as a result of an incredible work ethic than raw skills. He'll die for his team, real character player, and is the ideal partner for a puck-moving D. Don't expect much offense from him though. Real meat and potato kind of guy, lacks creativity with the puck. I'd say at his best he's a solid top-4, complementary type.

As for this proposal, the Habs aren't in a position to trade a Dman, especially if we're talking about one with a physical game. That might change when Murray and Emelin come back, but I doubt they'd be willing to trade a guy like Tinordi, simply because he's a key part of the future on D. Beaulieu or any other puck mover not named Subban, sure, but I don't think that's what Tampa would be looking for.

Hey BTW, Bouillon's physical.
Till the bolded part I was really interested, because that's the kind of guy we need, but the bolded part makes him usless as this means he is a 6 yearsolder and less physical version of Gudas (and he might develop into more). We need somebody that is a top4 guy at his worst and can be more.
So if you could force Gorges to do so we would have a deal

Jacko95 is offline   Reply With Quote