Thread: Claimed off Waivers: Washington claims Alexander Urbom
View Single Post
10-03-2013, 01:14 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by caley View Post
I assume this will likely result in Washington sending Connor Carrick to the AHL or back to juniors.
I was wrong, Washington re-assigned Michael Latta to the AHL to make room for Urbom.

Originally Posted by Feed Me A Stray Cat View Post
Curious what people want the Devils to do...they had to waive someone, and Josefson probably would have been claimed as well.
You would think there would have been a deal out there at some point in the summer where the Devils could have moved Urbom (from a position where they have an abundance of prospects: Gelinas, Severson, Merrill, etc) somewhere for a prospect forward, well in advance of waiving him. It almost felt like the Devils got surprised this year when the roster cut-off was coming up and had to quickly stash players on IR to get under the limit.

Originally Posted by SimplySensational View Post
Another ****ing person in the way of Orlov.
From what I saw of Orlov in the preseason...there might be a few people in the way of Orlov. Guy did not look good whatsoever.

Dan O'Toole: "So if I have this right, only acceptable goal celebration in NHL is to put hands at your sides and then feel shame."
caley is offline   Reply With Quote